Not your style? No problem. We offer free domestic returns and exchanges within 30 days of delivery or in-store purchase. Make sure your frames are in brand-new and unworn condition. Sample Sale frames are final sale and not eligible for exchange or refund.
To start your return or exchange, click here.
RETURN + EXCHANGE TERMS
Blue Light, Reader and Vanity Lenses are custom cut just for you and are therefore only eligible for exchange.
All International returns are subject to a return shipping fee. To begin your return, please email krewe@KREWE.com with your order number and current shipping address.
Exchanges are based on product availability at the time your exchange reaches our warehouse. Exchange values are based on the purchase price.
GIFTS WITH PURCHASE
We are delighted to offer occasional gifts with purchase. KREWE reserves the right to impose restock fees on these items if the below return terms are not followed.
- Travel Case + Tote: If you received a travel case or tote as a gift with purchase and subsequently submitted a return for 50% of your order value or greater, we ask that you please include these items with your return.
A restock fee of 2.5% will be issued on orders of 3 or more when all items are returned for refund. Fees will be incurred for any missing packaging or items such as frame case, frame satchel, or packaging box.
Not your style? No problem. Click here to enter our return portal. Have the purchasers email and order number. If you don’t have this information, don’t worry. Select "Don't have your order information?" and our team will help you locate the order.
Return qualifications vary depending upon discount.
- Full Price: eligible for return/exchange, and our full Second Chances program.
- 20% or less: eligible for return/exchange, and our lifetime warranty program.
- 21-39%: eligible for exchange only, and our lifetime warranty program.
- 40% or more: not eligible for return, exchange or our lifetime warranty program.
Any items purchased at a KREWE Sample Sale are considered FINAL SALE.
For more questions, visit our FAQ page